From the architectural grandeur of their upper south tower location, to the exquisite beauty of their smallest interior detail, there is much to admire about the residences that comprise the exclusive Melbourne Heart.
Designed by TPSA situated in the absolute heart of the city, its shimmering towers will incorporate a variety of residences, a boutique hotel managed by one of the world’s premier luxury hotel operators, and a long list of class-leading amenities, all complemented by a selection of ground floor retail and the convenience of having the best of Melbourne on your doorstep.
The design also features a covered pedestrian link, complete with six-story green wall. Connecting Little Streets, it enables residents to access the building from either direction and, true to Melbourne’s vibrant lane way culture, will allow for a mix of boutique hospitality and retail uses.
As a buyer or investor you benefit from dealing direct with TPSA, who as well as being property developers and hoteliers, are award winning Master Builders, with dedicated Sales and Property Management teams.
The exacting planning and detail rich design sophistication that sets Melbourne Heart apart at both street and skyline levels, carries through to the interior of each and every residence. Unrivaled in its combination of style, amenity and convenience, it’s an address that elevates inner city living to luxurious new heights.
With its many sublime spaces for exercise, recreation and relaxation, Melbourne Heart lets you live life to the full, without leaving the building. State-of-the-art resident amenities include:
– 25 metre heated indoor pool and spa
– Steam room and sauna
– Gymnasium, yoga and personal training studio
– Private dining rooms, and a luxuriously appointed residents’ lounge
– Outdoor garden terrace with BBQ facilities
– Private cinema room, karaoke room; complete with its own bar
– Games room featuring foosball, table tennis and a giant TV ideal for entertaining guests
– Dedicated concierge services
– Top-floor rooftop terrace overlooking Melbourne’s skyline
– Library and dedicated study spaces
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: Victoria
- City / Town: Melbourne
- Postal code / ZIP: 3000
Please login or register to view contact information for this agent/owner